Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Sunday 7 September 2014

September 1, 2014

On the train to Budapest!



Demi, Chen and Sister Jensen at the pizza place!





Sister Naegle (far right) is our new sister missionary! 
She is going to do great! 

Hahaha…Sister Sholly!
We went to dinner and I had the best 
paprikás csirke I have had on my mission, so dang good!!
We went to Hortobágy and I was taught how to whip by a Hungarian man and bought a whip! haha Never thought I would say that! I love it actually! I’m excited to show everyone how when I get home!

This week was sooo busy, we got the transfer calls on Tuesday and spent the rest of that day seeing our favorite things in Debrecen for Sister Jensen. We went to her favorite places to eat and got her all packed! It was a good day, but just full of goodbyes to all of the people here!
Wednesday, early morning we went up to Budapest. I saw so many missionaries from the MTC, so good to see everyone again! I love going to Budapest to see everyone! Oh, and Peterson told me that Szucs János has been to church twice now!!! I was sooo happy to hear that!! (he is the one who taught us how to wrestle!) It was a sad goodbye to Sister Jensen. Debrecen is for sure going to miss her, but Sister Naegle is going to do great!
She is a sweetheart and we all get along really well. Most missionaries don’t, but I love trios! I don’t actually want to go back to just 2!
I feel so bad for Sister Naegle though. We have been running since she got here, most days we don’t have time for dinner and go on splits to fit in all of our programs. On Thursday, we had 9 in one day, we passed out 7 Books of Mormon and got 6 new investigators! It was a miracle day!! I have never been so tired in all my life! Every night it seems as soon as my head hits the pillow, I’m awake the next morning to start another busy day! I wouldn’t have it any other way! I love it here so so much and we have met amazing people!!
We’ve been doing a lot of teaching since Sister Jensen left. It’s been tough, but I have been helped so much and am really having to rely on the Spirit. We’re just being blessed with so many investigators and I just want them to keep progressing and to get all of the help they need. Things are really going great though, I can’t even start to tell you all of the amazing things that have happened in lessons! Just keep the prayers coming for me ok?? I really am doing great though and I’m using it to just be as obedient as I can so I have the Spirit with me.. it’s really all I can do right now, but the language IS getting better and better each week!
Oh and another miracle! Konrad called super excited this week and said that he doesn’t have a desire to smoke anymore!!! So so cool!!
Today we went to Hortobágy and I was taught how to whip by a Hungarian man and bought a whip! haha Never thought I would say that! I love it actually! I’m excited to show you how when I get home! We went to dinner there and I had the best paprikás csirke I have had on my mission, so dang good!!
I loved all of the pics from this week’s letter!! Those little babes are changing so much and are sooooo darn cute!! Oh my goodness, they just get cuter and cuter with every email! Please keep the pictures coming! So great to see all the fam! Awe, they all look so great! I love you all just so darn much!
Wow! I can’t believe how fast summer went! Be sure to say a huge hello to Brooke for me when you start school Mom and give her a big hug from me!
Hope you have a great week! Love you all so so much!
xoxo Sister Schnoor


 

No comments:

Post a Comment