Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Sunday 20 September 2015

September 9th, 2015


This is one of the coolest instruments that I have ever seen!
You gotta YouTube it, it’s crazy!

We had a Hungarian culture night and they sang to us 
and taught us the Hungarian folk dance! :)

 haha Sister Guillian loooves Lecsó, and the Madártej!

Kürtőskalács :) Soooo yummy!
We gotta make some when I come home!

Hey family!
Yes, I am safe and sound!
I haven’t been to Budapest this week, but last news update is that they shipped in 100 buses and things are looking SO much better! Thank you so much for all of your prayers!
We had a good week! We went to a ton of programs with the Jensen’s to less active members here in Békéscsaba.
I wish you could see what some of these programs are like! You never know what is waiting for you! haha One lady pretty much threw a guinea pig at Sister Jensen across the table. Her and Elder Jensen kept passing it to each other saying, “no your turn!” She was yelling with her sons throughout the entire program and the worst is that her little 12 year old son was doing this electrical work in the next room and was standing on the top step of a little wobbly wooden ladder with a saw blade high above his head trying to make a hole in the roof. He almost fell so many times and would just swing the blade around all over the place! My stomach was in a huge knot by the end and we were all praying for him! Well, we had a decent lesson, but a few distractions for sure!
Things are going really well here! We met a really cool family this week and had a great lesson! A Grandma and her thirteen year old son. They have had a really really hard life and they seem so prepared for the gospel. We’re meeting with them Wednesday night, so pray for us and them alright? They pray together every single night before bed. It’s a memorized prayer. We taught them about our Heavenly Father and how much He loves and cares for us and wants to hear from us and we taught them how we pray. How we thank Him for things that we are grateful for, and how we can ask Him things, specific questions or help with anything that we are struggling with and then we end in the name of Jesus Christ. They loved it! I cannot wait to go back and meet with them again.
I’m sorry that I am so short on time today. I am doing well. I am loving being a missionary in the Hungary Budapest Missión. I love it with all my heart and already miss it. It’s going to be really really hard to leave this place and these people. I am so grateful that I still have a full month out here, everyone is telling me that my time is running out! I know that it is, but at the same time, I feel like I’m going to be here for another year. I don’t know how to explain it, it’s a TON of emotions all at the same time. I am sooo excited to see you all at home again, but I’m going to miss these Hungarian people so much! I’m going to miss being a missionary. I love it here so much and I’ve never been happier.
Thank you so much for all of the prayers and the support, love you so much!
Have a good week!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment