Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Monday 28 September 2015

September 28th, 2015





So Teagen wasn’t able to write a letter for her blog this week but her companion sent us this cute letter so we’ll post it instead! She’s great!

Hello!

This is Sister Giullian. I am sorry to say but I seem to have found some duct tape in our apartment. The bad news is I will be kidnapping your daughter with said duct tape. The good news is, I will feed her nutella and paprikas csirke with nokedli. I do not require any payment as I am a missionary currently and I would have to pay tithing on that money. It says in the white handbook that I cannot ask people for money like that so this is free of charge!!! 
As much as I wish this whole ransom thing could work out for real the truth is this is a joke because I love joking around. So I will just leave you with this instead...Your daughter is amazing!! She is such an example to me and has been the best trainer I could have ever asked for. I have learned so much from her and continue to learn so much from her every day. She truly is a disciple of Christ. You raised her well and she is one of the most spectacular people/person (I don't know English) I have ever met. You should be very proud of her. 
So yeah, I will fatten her up for you this next week and a half so her stomach will be ready to eat a lot for Thanksgiving!! Have a wonderful day and consider the whole ransom thing because I have never been able to do one before. It might be a cool experience!

Love, 
Sister Giullian 

No comments:

Post a Comment