Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Monday 10 August 2015

August 10th, 2015

Saying my goodbyes in Tatabánya! It was super hard.
I think part of it, was that I know that I won’t be going
back there, before I come home.
These people will always have such a special place in my heart.
 I never ever imagined I could love so many people this much! 

At transfers, I heard my name and Gyuszi was running across 
the train station! It was such a great surprise and was so so sweet!
(don’t mind my sweaty hair in the pic!) 

K I’ll start with all of my goodbyes in Tatabánya. It was super hard. I think part of it, was that I know that I won’t be going back there, before I go home. Those people will always have such a special place in my heart. I never ever imagined I could love so many people this much! I got so many sweet letters and gifts from them, I can’t wait to visit them and go back. I teared up with a lot of the goodbyes.
I talked to Sis. Williamson and everyone is doing so well there! Ferenc showed up to the next program and said that he has quit smoking, we haven’t even taught him the word of wisdom yet! He said he knew we didn’t, so he said a prayer and now he doesn’t either! He has accepted a baptismal date for September! Attila also prayed and is being baptized in September! So so excited for them! Edit is doing so great too!!

So at the sorting hat ceremony, I got Sister Giuliian! She is so cool, so down to earth and sweet. She’s from Montana. It was so great talking to her that first day and how we’re both just so ready to work this transfer. We have a real good transfer ahead and I’m stoked! She is doing sooo good already! We’re practicing the language a ton and she is picking it up great! Our first tracting, she even did a full door approach alone! I was so proud of her! It’s been super nice to not talk about coming home either… I know that it’s coming so fast, but I’m for sure still in the denial stage!
Tried pickled watermelon this week! It is disgusting… never try it.
Gave a talk in church for 15 mins. on love and charity. I am also the new gospel principles teacher, so please keep the prayers coming for me with this new calling as well! I LOVE Békéscsaba!! I’ll send more pics of it next week!
István is AMAZING!! Probably the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life! 
SO short on time this week, but just know that I’m doing great. I love this new city and my companion. We don’t have much work coming into it, but we’re excited to get to get it going here!
Have a great week!!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment