Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Monday 4 August 2014

August 4, 2014


We had a water party for YSA!
 It was so much fun!!


The yellow Temple! Isn’t it stunning?
haha I spy a sister missionary!!

We made fajitas!

Sling shot Elder Oakes made! :)

Word for this week!  összegyűjtöttük
Looooove Debrecen!

My adorable brand new nephew Beau!
Born July 31 at 6:48 am. 7 lbs. 9 ozs.


I am crying in a public computer lab in Hungary right now, looking at pictures of Beau! I couldn't be happier for all of you!!! I clicked on the first picture I saw and just burst into tears, he is absolutely perfect!! I cannot stop staring at him and have used up all of my email time just looking at him and reading all of the emails over and over again! I don't have much time at all now sorry! I wish I could be there with you right now! I love you so so soooo much and I am so happy for everyone! His little feet and his big dark eyes! Awe, I just want to kiss him and snuggle him sooo bad!! I see Lance in him for sure!!! He is so perfect! I see Lance’s nose, does anyone else see that?? Awe, I couldn't be happier for the both of them! So grateful that everyone is happy and healthy! I love you all so much and am so grateful to be in this family and to have you in my life!

Jaycie is a Mom!!! I cannot wait to see/meet my adorable little nephew! I love him so much already, I know it was just a picture of him, but I just fell so completely in love with that little baby already! I love you all so much! haha “epidurals save lives” haha and the bowl on her face before she pushed!! haha I bawled when I saw the pic of Jay and Lance crying, that was so precious! She is such a trooper!
Next week I’m emailing on Tuesday because I’ll be in Budapest on Monday. I love you all sooo much and thank you so much for all of the pictures and all of the details! I’m going to try and download them all onto a flash drive then I’ll print them off today! (don't worry about printing off pics and sending them to me, way too much for shipping, but if you send me a flash drive with pics on them, I could just print them off here!)

I have no time and soooo much to tell you! Ugh I just want to call you, so much easier! haha but things are going amazing!! I finally feel like I’m an actual missionary now! Ok and MIRACLE. I taught about the Restoration and I understood everything!! I was bloooown away, but I just feel like everyone is speaking so much slower and clearer here. I don’t know how to explain it, I still don’t understand a ton, but I am understanding and speaking soooo much more now!! PRAYERS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all of your faith and your prayers, I know that God answers our prayers! I have been praying for this day for so long and it’s finally happened, I can actually say what I want to now! I love Debrecen so much, I feel like I’m somehow at home here, because there is just such a more peaceful feeling here! It feels so much longer than a week with all that has happened!

Ok, so miracle for this week: me and Sister Sholly were streeting for the very first time together just us, which Is so scary because we both don't speak much at all! haha We were walking and I saw this lady eating ice cream walking the opposite direction. I thought that I should talk to her and told Sister Sholly, but tried to brush it off, because there were so many people around and she was across the meridian going the other way and I couldn't see her anymore. But before I knew it, I was turned around and power walking towards her! haha I don't know how to explain it, but I felt like I had no control of my legs and I was just power walking like an idiot towards this poor lady trying to run away with her ice cream! Sister Sholly kept asking “what are you doing?!” I just said “I don't know!” over and over again! haha Well. long story short, she kept changing directions and I was the most awkward person you have ever seen trying to cross her path! haha I finally caught her and when I introduced myself she broke into a huge smile and said “oh are you the Mormons?!' (In Hungarian) I was blown away! No one knows the Mormons! Haha She had met with the missionaries a long time ago and we are meeting with her next week! So excited to see where this goes! I guess it just shows, that the Lord works through his missionaries to talk to the people that he needs to! Even if I was stubborn and wouldn't do it myself, he had a different plan for me!

Other miracle, Chen agreed to be baptized on Oct.4!! I am sooo happy for him! He is so humble and has the strongest faith. He doesn't speak English very well, so it has been so neat teaching him, because we have to be so simple with him, which Is what I love about the Gospel, how really simple it all is. I love sharing this message to the people here in Debrecen!

So happy you finally got all of my letters! I was worried! Thank you for what you said about the Book of Mormon too, it’s amazing how things you say in your emails are exactly what I need to hear. Mom, just that morning I was trying to read quick, because I want to read it again and focus on repentance and the atonement... how silly is that?! haha I wanted to finish so I could start again? I’m so silly sometimes! Thank you again!

Dad, you had six in one room? Crazy! We have three! I’m on an air mattress, but it’s going good! What you said about Justin’s letters too, how it’s great he still sounds the same. That's one thing that I thought would be much different about my mission. I want to change soooo much and I have soooo much to improve on, but I still just want to be ME. Does that make sense? I know that the Lord needs the specific things that I have, and I know how it will strengthen all of my weaknesses and make me into a better ME! There isn't just a missionary mold. I love it!

We have been running every morning, but my knees have gotten really bad lately. I didn't want to say anything to them about it. I didn't want to complain and didn't want to slow them down, but I finally let them know, so now they run up and down the street and I do some standing exercises! haha I feel so silly, but there is no way I’m going to let my knees affect my mission in the future!

I was sad to leave Duna, but the Lord had much bigger plans for me! I could cry from just being so happy right now! haha I’m being so cheesy, but I don’t care! I just love life right now! I was thinking about home a lot before to. I miss you all so much, but I feel like I’m so busy now that i just don’t have time to! Just found out they are closing now. I was planning to say so much more, but at least now, I have something to send home about missionary work though! Love you so so soo much!

xoxoxo
Auntie Teagen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment