Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Sunday 13 April 2014

April 2, 2014

 Teagen and Sister Williamson (her companion) 
pointing to their future destination in Hungary!
 In the classroom!
 Hill Spring to Budapest! 
Definitely a LONG ways from home!
Teagen has a great district at the MTC! They spend many hours a day studying and 
learning the Hungarian language together.
 Salads are really tasting good to Teagen these days!! 
(Her Dad seems pretty happy about that! haha) 
 Provo Utah Temple again. Looking a little more
wintery than last week!
 At the dorms!
With all her roommates on Temple Day!


Teagen's letter April 2, 2014

This week went much faster than the week before, so that was really good. I am still doing really good and I’m still super happy! I loooooved reading all of the emails from everyone! Please tell the family how much I love hearing from all of them. I just honestly don’t have time to write them all back! I print out everyone’s letters and read them over and over again though!!

Yes, I got your Dear Elder letter!!!! So how it works is our district leader picks up all the mail then delivers is to us! So I got it at lunch on Monday! If you send it before eleven it gets to me that same day!!! If it’s easier for you to I would love for you to send your letters that way!!! Just don’t send them later than Tuesday before 11 am or I wont get them before my P-day! I loved getting my letter during the week though!! I hope it isn’t too difficult to do! Even if just at night you wanna send me an update of the day or whatever!! haha just whatever is easiest!!!
Ok, so this week!!! Wow, I can’t believe it’s been another week already! I was laughing when everyone was saying how it was special that we were all watching the Womens Broadcast at the same time even though we weren’t together... sorry, but we haven’t seen it yet! haha I feel so special that you were thinking about me though!! I think they are saving it for us to watch later! The missionary choir isn’t singing for conference this year, so you most likely won’t see me, but I’ll be watching that with you!! haha I’m still just hoping they will announce a new Temple in Hungary! haha
The Albanians left this week! It was crazy how close we have all gotten in just a few days! So sad saying goodbye though. I loved it every Sunday when it was Sacrament Mtg. and we would all sing hymns together. There were 5 languages!! English, Albanian, Estonian, Hungarian and Finnish! I loved listening to it! I just love singing in Hungarian, we have no idea what we are saying yet... haha but we can read at least! Oh and this week I felt the Spirit for the first time while teaching in Hungarian. I was teaching in super broken Hungarian, but I still knew the truth of what I was saying (or at least trying to say) haha I know that the gospel is true no matter where you are in the world or what language you are speaking in. In the MTC I feel the spirit so differently than I did before! It’s crazy! I just have never felt it like this before.
Ok, so no big deal... I met David Archuletta on Sunday... haha He came for a devotional and sang while Richard Elliot (the mo tab organist) played! David got home from his mission just a few days earlier and I was sitting super close! Amazing!!!!
Funny stories this week: elet is life and etel is food.... so I bore testimony to someone that we can have eternal food after death! hahaha oh boy! We were all laughing pretty hard!! Oh and beke is peace, but beka is frog... we still can’t hear the difference between the 2 so that’s another thing we need to work on!  hahahaha Mom, I laughed out loud when you said "hi salad!" in your translation!! It actually means hello family!..., but hi salad works too!
So I said goodbye to Aunt Inger and Uncle Duane today. Right when they were about to leave, Uncle Duane said this is what your Dad would want and then gave me a huge bear hug and said I love you Tigger, then said that was from your Dad. So of course I started crying. Oh boy! Now I’m tearing up right now. My emotions are all out of whack right now. I know the girls say they are the ones with pregger hormones, but I feel like I’m the one with them right now! haha
Ok well I’m out of time again, but I can’t wait for your letters! I love you so so much. I really want to give you all a big hug right now. Can’t wait until next week!
xoxoxo
Schnoor Nover



No comments:

Post a Comment