Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Saturday 28 February 2015

February 23, 2015


Ádám is the one being baptized. He has had a baptismal date for 
4 years, but waiting to turn 18 so he doesn’t need his parents permission. 
I was so lucky to be here for it! We sang “Come Thou Fount” 
again and the spirit was there so strong!

A picture and sweet letter sent to us from Sister Bagossi!
"Here is a picture of your missionary and her companion 
when they were in for interviews. They had just got "Super Standard." 
She is a great missionary and is a trainer for a new missionary.  
Hope you are well and enjoying having a daughter on a mission.  
She is the best! Sok Szeretettel, Sister Bagozzi
This is the one and only Gábor! 


Ok, so I have no time as usual! 
We helped this handicapped man to the bus yesterday. He was so incredibly physically disabled and was trying so hard to make it across 3 blocks to his bus. It broke my heart to see him struggling so much to walk. I think it was a little frightening for Sister Rankin to grab his arm but we did anyways and pretty much carried him to the bus stop. I’ve never seen someone so happy in my life! He was literally crying and laughing like a little kid for joy! Throwing his head back and clapping, so giddy! Just saying köszőnöm over and over again! It made me so happy to help him and I couldn’t help but think of Robson back home. I miss him so much and can’t wait to see him again. 
Gábor told us so simply in our last lesson that he knew that God was real, he knew the Book of Mormon was true and that he has felt the Spirit when he reads it. It was amazing! I can’t even explain the joy of hearing one of your investigators bear their testimony. We moved his baptismal date to March 7th!! :) He is still a little scared, because he said that it will change his life and is such a huge decision. He is right! It is a huge decision and will completely change his life too, but only for the best in every way!
Thank you so so much for all of your emails! I loved them, I love you!  
I’m praying for you every day!  xoxo
Sister Schnoor 



No comments:

Post a Comment