Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Friday 10 July 2015

July 6th, 2015


Howdy! 
We had a great week!! 
The highlight was for sure going to Győr and meeting my new mission President! He is amazing!! Wow, they are from Pécs and will have two daughters living with them in the mission home. The entire meeting was Hungarian and from here on out, all of them will be! I was a little nervous to be honest, I know I shouldn’t be, but I still was! So, I’m going to need a lot of practice for my trainings that will now be in Hungarian. President Szabadkai told us that he is praying for all of us and the gift of tongues. We are praying daily too. It’s so real, we understood everything and the spirit was there so strong! I could already feel so strongly how much he truly loves each of us and wants the best for us. We’re having MLC next week and I’m so excited to work more with him and his wife! I feel like I’m already “jipped” on the short time I have with him, but I’m still so grateful that he is here with me for the last three months and I still have lot of time to be with him!
Transfer calls came this morning and... we’re stayin! Wooo! Our first transfer, for both of us, where we haven’t been affected. Elder Martineau is taking Elder Jensen’s place, but other than that, we’re staying! I am really excited for the extra month that I have here in Tatabánya with Sister Williamson! 
Things are going really well here! All of the finding for sure paid off and last week we found a lot of new people to teach! It’s been harder to find people in this heat... haha I’m melting. I have never felt hot like this, ever! You just can’t escape it and it’s like a thick hot blanket. We went tabling in the shade (only place we could go without heat stroke) and even there, the ground was suuuper hot! There are not many people on the street in the heat, so we set up our table close to an ice cream stand! :) haha and there, we had a lot of success with everyone getting ice cream in this heat! They said this week will be up to 40 c and that doctors are warning everyone to stay inside from 12 to 4. Welllll that’s not going to work for missionary work too well, but hopefully with everyone inside, tracting will be more effective right?! haha I’m worried about all of the elders in their dark pants dragging their luggage up to Budapest on Wednesday, so just say some prayers for them ok? 
Hope things are still going well at home, love you! 
xoxo Schnoor Nővér


No comments:

Post a Comment