Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Monday 20 July 2015

July 20, 2015

Sister Williamson drinking some chocolate milk after a long day! 
Don’t remember if I’ve mentioned it or not, but you can buy milk in bags over here! 
This is Gréta. She is like my Hungarian Mom over here, love her! 
Biggest loaf of bread I have ever seen!!
So…. I collapsed on the couch after we got inside and started eating some watermelon... 
I was soooo hot and the melon was so cold, I just had to put it on my head! haha 
I’ve gotten used to just being plain sweaty all of the time!! 
PS Teagen didn’t want this pic on her blog but we couldn’t resist! 
haha too funny :)
Vegas Burger again and splits with the Székesfehérvár sisters! )



Hello!!!
The main things for this week: 
I had one of the most interesting programs of my mission this week! 
A guy called us on Sunday and asked to meet with the missionaries. We set up with him for later that week and he told us on the phone that he wanted his entire company to be Mormon!! haha Well, we didn’t know exactly what to expect, but he came in and was a really well dressed nice looking man. He told us that someone in his company is an American and a Mormon. He has seen the way he works and does business and was so impressed that he also wants to be Mormon, as well as everyone in his company!! He said there are 11 in total now that want to meet and be baptized. He came to church that week and said that all 11 are coming next week! 
Wow, well we didn’t even know what to say after the program to each other. I have never had anything like that happen before. I am really excited to meet with him, to really explain to him exactly what our church is and what it’s all about. How it truly is “a way of life” not just a title. I am really excited to meet with the other 10 as well and am so grateful for the good examples from members  of our church who have simply been living what they believe. 
Oh and super super cool!! I was able to go to a Hungarian’s house this week and look up some family history! Aunt Inger has done amazing and has done soo much already, but then we got stuck! Well, the member made some calls and it turns out that Heves has some things called “anyakönyve” and they are going to be all up online in two years!! I also have some links to send to her, that will hopefully help us find some more as well! It was such an amazing feeling and I felt the spirit there with us so strong. I can’t wait to do more when I come home! It’s been such an amazing blessing to me, to be able to be right here in Hungary where my ancestors lived and came from!! 
We went to Mány and found two more families to teach! They are sooo incredibly nice and it is a poorer town, but everyone is so incredibly humble and so open to listening to the Gospel. We are so blessed to find more people to teach, but we’re literally running from house to house out there, so we can make it to all of our programs in time!
Love you all!
Schnoor Nover 

No comments:

Post a Comment