Main picture

Main picture

Mission Home Address

Hungary Mission Home Address

Sister Teagen Schnoor
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnóczy József Utca 14
1122
Hungary

Tuesday 11 March 2014

A little bit about me :)


Hey there, I'm Teagen!


Here's just a little bit about me! I'm 19, I live in a tiny village in Southern Alberta with about 200 people (if you count all the farmers) I love music, singing and playing instruments; piano, ukulele and guitar. I graduated from high school in 2013. I love the outdoors, riding horses, quad rides, swimming, camping, and most of all being with my family! I am the youngest of 5 kids and I love my family more than anything! I couldn't be more excited to serve a mission in Hungary, Budapest! My mission will be from March 2014 to September 2015!! I hope you like what you read as you follow my adventures in Hungary! xox Teagen.


No comments:

Post a Comment